62858 Hwy. 101 South
The existing Bunker Hill Elementary main building was built in several stages beginning with the North half of the
The East wing and office areas were added in 1959. In 1960 The South half of the West wing was added. The “original”
In 1996 the multi-purpose building was added to the South end of the building. At this time the original gym and cafeteria were torn down. In 2007 a portable classroom unit was placed under the play structure adding two classrooms.